Dr Rhonda Patrick follows a specific strategy for her diet. It covers what she eats, when she eats, and most importantly, why she eats it. All too often we get caught up with consuming something without enough thought to how it will fit in our overall strategy. Much like Rhonda’s supplement list, you can see how her logic and strategies might apply to your own life.
- Rhonda tries to limit eating in a 10 hour window, and only water during the fasting period.
- Lunch is almost always a micronutrient rich green smoothie, and that is how she gets the majority of her greens.
- She consumes Broccoli Sprouts or supplements Sulforaphane for its host of benefits.
- She uses her DNA profile to identify genes like MTFHR, which is why she takes a methylated folate supplement.
- Cuts out refined sugars and carbohydrates as much as possible.