- Monitor blood biomarkers on a Ketogenic Diet – Because we all process nutrients differently: “If someone is going to experiment with a ketogenic diet, it’d be smart to measure a variety of blood biomarkers to make sure this diet isn’t totally wrecking their system”
- Stop consuming drinks with artificial sweeteners – People who consume drinks with artificial sweeteners look five to ten years older biologically compared to those that don’t.
- Be careful what you eat in the morning – We are more insulin sensitive in the morning, which is a good thing unless you eat too much of the wrong thing, and then it goes straight to fat storage.
- If you consume animal protein, make sure you exercise frequently – Studies show that with unhealthily lifestyles, there was a higher cancer mortality rate for meat eaters.
- Always look for NSF certification when buying supplements – Studies how that a large number of supplements don’t contain what it says on the label.